It's Monday. 'nuff said.
- Sharp goes Symbian, while Samsung launches an absolutely hideous 3 Mpixel camera phone. Sure, it looks like a Sony Cyber-Shot, but the keyboard, oh, the keyboard!:
- More rumors about new iMacs. I wonder if we'll see the rebirth of the Cube this time... Which reminds me, someone found a prototype.
- More Wi-Fi phones (Japanese). Clamshells. Yuk.
- A nice Sony/Vaio/U50 review that I've yet to read.
- David takes the Referrer Spam wars one step forward. Next enhancement: Armed Response.
- Gruber takes on Spotlight. Spoiler: Mail.app is going to switch to maildir-like storage to ease indexing, and the whole setup looks a lot like the Be File System.
- XP SP2 is delayed - which means its newfangled Wi-Fi features won't be causing grief to WISPs this Summer.